prepared on the basis of generally applicable regulations, including:
- The Act of July 18, 2002 on the provision of electronic services (i.e. of February 6, 2020, Journal of Laws of 2020, item 344),
- Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (GDPR);
- The Act of July 16, 2004, Telecommunications Law (i.e. of February 23, 2021, Journal of Laws of 2021, item 576)
1. Personal Data Administrator.
The administrator of Users' data collected in connection with the use of the Website is the entrepreneur: AWD Interior Spółka Jawna B. Rajewska i S-ka, business address: ul. Katowicka 80 43-346 Bielsko-Biała, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register as a result of registration by the registration court - District Court in Bielsko-Biała, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000235034; NIP: 937-23-49-620; REGON: 072741200; contact under the above-mentioned address, e-mail address: email@example.com or telephone number: +48 33 815 02 65 - hereinafter referred to as the Administrator.
2. Collection and processing of data.
In connection with the use of the Website, the following may be collected:
- for the purposes of the chat and the contact form, provided that they are provided voluntarily, the following personal data: name and surname, tax identification number or company name, postal code or country, e-mail address, telephone number. These data will be processed in order to present a commercial offer, send marketing materials, telephone or e-mail contact with the customer. The data will be processed for a period of 3 years or earlier until the user withdraws his consent to receive marketing and commercial communications,
- information about the user's device by saving them in end devices to ensure the correct operation of the services: computer IP address, information contained in cookies or other similar technologies, session data, internet browser data, device data, data on activity on the Website www.awdinterior.com. The data is usually stored until the end of the use of the Website by the user.
In the cases and purposes provided for by law, the data may be stored for longer periods than indicated above. The website does not automatically obtain any information, except for information contained in cookies, obtained for the purpose of:
- managing the Website and adapting it to the needs of Users;
- identifying possible security threats;
- research on Users' traffic on the Website and for statistical purposes, including with the use of Google Analytics tools.
The data will be processed in accordance with the GDPR for the purpose of:
- achieving the purposes for which the data subject has consented to the processing of his personal data, in accordance with art. 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR,
- providing electronic services in the field of sharing content published on the Website - due to the necessity of processing to perform the contract (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR),
- the Administrator's performance of personal data legally incumbent on him in accordance with art. 6 sec. 1 letter. c) GDPR to the extent that it is provided for by specific provisions,
- performance of legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator in accordance with art. 6 sec. 1 letter f) GDPR, in order to establish, defend or pursue any claims, protect persons and property belonging to the Administrator and for the Administrator to conduct direct marketing of the Administrator's goods and services.
The Users' personal data collected will not be transferred to international organizations and to third countries. Personal data may be processed by other entities in accordance with generally applicable provisions. The administrator discloses the personal data of users only to processing entities under the concluded contracts for entrusting the processing of personal data in order to provide services to the administrator, e.g. hosting and operating the Website, IT services, marketing and PR services, legal services and advisory services.
3. Users' rights.
Each user is entitled at any time to the following actions:
- submit a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office (UODO),
- access to personal data, including receipt of information about which personal data is processed, transfer of personal data that was provided to the Administrator and which are processed in an automated manner, and the processing takes place on the basis of consent or contract, e.g. to another administrator,
- withdraw the consent given to the Administrator at any time and without giving any reason. The processing carried out before the withdrawal will remain lawful, and the withdrawal of consent will result in the cessation of processing for the purposes for which the consent was given,
- rectify incorrect personal data or supplement incomplete data (Article 16 of the GDPR),
- deletion of personal data if they have been processed unlawfully (Article 17 of the GDPR).
- Persistent cookies - remain on the user's device for the time specified in the parameters of "cookies" or until they are manually deleted by the user,
- Temporary cookies - temporary information stored in the browser's memory until the end of the browser session. These are mandatory files for some applications or functionalities to work properly,
- Analytical cookies: cookies that allow you to measure the number of visits and collect information about traffic sources.
The cookies used by the Website are primarily intended to:
- facilitate the use of the Website for the user,
- allow the Website to be optimized to the user's preferences, content presented on the Internet (e.g. advertising),
- enable the improvement of the structure of the Website and its content.
At any time, the user can block the installation of cookies or delete permanent cookies using the appropriate options of the web browser. In case of problems, please use the help file of the web browser or contact its manufacturer. The information obtained in this way is not combined with the personal data of the Website User and is not used to determine the User's identity. The scope of information collected automatically depends on the settings of the User's web browser. The user should check the settings of his browser to find out what information is provided by the browser automatically or to change these settings. For this purpose, we recommend that you read the "Help" content of the web browser used.
Changing the conditions of storing or receiving cookies is possible by configuring the settings in web browsers, e.g. Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Safari. However, disabling cookies may make it difficult or even impossible to use the Website.
5. Applicability of the Policy.
Becoming our partner, you gain benefits for your company.
Patronage of a dedicated sales representative Knowledge of buissnes market and creating an attractive exhibition.
A modern logistics center High storage warehouse allong with cooperation with shipping companies guarantee timely, safe deliveries.
Professional after-sale service Our experienced service technicians are ready to help. We provide two-year warranty.
Free access to our B2B Platform We provide modern Internet Platforms for the execution of orders, payments and complaints.
Marketing support We offer marketing gadgets, professional product photos.
Brand Q-BATH Our assortment includes collections of premium bathroom accessories by Q-BATH. More on. q-bath.com.